What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my website?
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
I collect information from you when you register on my site, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on my site.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you when you register, sign up for a newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve my website in order to better serve you.
• To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can change or review your personal information by emailing me at email@example.com.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that I allow third-party behavioural tracking (Facebook pixel)
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
I agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at
Or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
62 New Street
Last Edited on 2020-02-28